New tour dates will continue to be added.
Ubisoft has announced the full tracklist to be played during its Assassin’s Creed Symphony world tour.
The publisher of the open-world, action-adventure series has revealed that a total of 63 songs will be performed live when the multimedia concert tours through North America and Europe beginning next month.
The Assassin’s Creed Symphony features an 80-piece orchestra and choir performing music from the long-running series by composers such as Elitsa Alexandrova, Ryan Amon, Lorne Balfe, The Flight, Jesper Kyd, Winifred Phillips, Sarah Schachner, Brian Tyler, Chris Tilton, and Austin Wintory.
The full tracklist has been compiled into a Spotify playlist:
Accompanying the live music will be special visual effects and HD footage of the games will be displayed on-screen.
Since the tour’s announcement last December, dates have been changed and added. Here’s the updated tour dates:
- 29th June, 2019 – Palais des congrès de Paris, Paris
- 3rd August, 2019 – Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall, San Francisco, California
- 27th September, 2019 – Place des Arts, Montréal, Québec
- 4th October, 2019 – Mitsubishi Electric Halle, Düsseldorf
- 5th October, 2019 – Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith, London
- 6th October, 2019 – Teatro degli Arcimboldi, Milan
- 26th October, 2019 – Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, Toronto
- 27th October, 2019 – The Orpheum, Vancouver
- 19th November, 2019 – Dolby Theatre, Los Angeles
- 23rd November, 2019 – Auditori Fòrum CCIB, Barcelona
- 30th November, 2019 – Hallenstadion, Zürich
(Note: The 11th June show that was originally planned for the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles has been rescheduled for 19th November due to unforeseen scheduling issues. Original date tickets will be honoured at the new date or a refund can be requested at the point of purchase.)
More dates will be announced soon.
Tickets are on sale now and additional information on the Assassin’s Creed Symphony tour can be found by visiting the official website at https://assassinscreedsymphony.com/.