Making its world premiere next year.
Ubisoft has announced the Assassin’s Creed Symphony will begin touring across North America and Europe in 2019.
The symphony features a full orchestra and choir, and will celebrate the soundtracks to the Assassin’s Creed series through the music of composers such as Lorne Balfe, Jesper Kyd, Sarah Schachner, and Brian Tyler.
Production company MGP Live struck up a partnership with Ubisoft to bring this project to tour.
Tour trailer for the Assassin’s Creed Symphony:
The symphony will make its world premiere in Los Angeles, California in June of 2019. The tour dates are as follows:
- 11th June, 2019 – Dolby Theater, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- 29th June, 2019 – Palais des congrès de Paris, Paris
- 3rd August, 2019 – Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall, San Francisco, California
- 27th September, 2019 – Place des Arts, Montréal, Québec
- 5th October, 2019 – Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith, London
Tickets go on sale from 7th December for those who are members of Ubisoft Club, otherwise they are released to the public on 10th December.