About half of the game’s tracklisting has been revealed so far.
The latest songs that have been revealed for the game’s tracklisting include:
- The Weeknd – “Blinding Lights”
- Eminem – “Without Me”
- The Girly Team – “Till the World Ends”
- Michael Gray – “The Weekend”
- Ultraclub 90 – “Samba de Janeiro”
- Galantis – “Runaway (U & I)”
- Paradisio – “Bailando (feat. DJ Patrick Samoy)”
- DJ Fresh & Jay Fay – “Dibby Dibby Sound (feat. Ms. Dynamite)”
- Alex Newell – “Boy, You Can Keep It”
The addition of these nine tracks, together with the initial 11 that were announced last month during the Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase, brings the total number of revealed songs to 20. Just Dance 2021 will feature over 40 songs for players to dance to.
Just Dance 2021 is developed by Ubisoft Paris and will be released on 12th November for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Stadia. The game will also be released on next-generation consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
In related news, Season 4 of Just Dance 2020, called It’s Showtime, has begun and comprises two events. The Party is running now until 24th September and The Gala will start on 15th October and end on 5th November.