Suitable for guitar and bass.
Following the introductory volume of easy exercises that got rolled out last month for Rocksmith 2014 Edition – Remastered, Ubisoft has put together another pack of techniques for players to practice, this time at an intermediate level.
Designed by the Ubisoft notetracking team, Rocksmith Intermediate Exercises, Vol 1 is a collection of techniques playable on the guitar and bass. This downloadable content pack is available now, possibly later dues to region-specific publishing times.
Rocksmith Intermediate Exercises, Vol 1 consists of five techniques:
- Intermediate Linear Playing Exercise 1
- Intermediate String Switching Exercise 1
- Intermediate String Skipping Exercise 1
- Intermediate Hammer-On/Pull-Off Exercise 1
- Intermediate Pull-Off/Hammer-On Exercise 1
Rocksmith 2014 Edition – Remastered is designed as a teaching tool, available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, macOS, and Windows.
Visit the official game website for additional information.