Arc System Works has launched the beta for its online store.
The Arc System Works GEAR Store is now open and the place to find exclusive merchandise based on the BlazBlue, and Guilty Gear franchises of fighting games. These include T-shirts, towels, and folding fans.
To coincide with the store’s launch, the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Collector’s Edition is also available to pre-order for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
The BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Collector’s Edition includes:
- A copy of the game (PS4/Nintendo Switch) with reversible cover sleeve
- Full colour 52-page art book
- 15 song original soundtrack
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle steel game case
- 4 acrylic figures (BlazBlue’s Ragna, Persona’s Yu, Under Night In-Birth’s Hyde, and RWBY’s Ruby)
- Collector’s Edition box
The collector’s edition is priced at $99.99 and launches alongside the standard edition on 5th June in North America. It will then also be available from the Rooster Teeth Store.
Those who pre-order the standard edition in North America at retailers such as Amazon, Best-Buy, and GameStop will also get a special mini soundtrack featuring seven tracks from the game (while supplies last.)