Nintendo Wii isn’t missing out.
During Ubisoft’s E3 2019 conference, the publisher announced the latest instalment in its Just Dance series, as well as revealing 12 songs that will appear in the game.
Just Dance 2020 marks the series’ 10th anniversary and while it’s to be expected to see the game launch on contemporary platforms, the dancing rhythm game will also be released for the Nintendo Wii just like previous instalments.
The game features over 40 new songs and the return of the co-op mode. Players can create their own playlists to customise and personalise their gameplay experience.
The first songs that have been announced for Just Dance 2020 so far include:
- Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – “I Like It”
- Little Big – “Skibidi”
- BLACKPINK – “Kill this Love”
- Ariana Grande – “God is a Woman”
- Merk & Kremont – “Sushi”
- Panic! at the Disco – “High Hopes”
- Daddy Yankee – “Con Calma (feat. Snow)”
- Pitbull – “Rain Over Me (feat. Marc Anthony)”
- Eva Simons – “Policeman (Konshens)”
- Riton – “Bad Boy (feat. Kah-Lo)”
- XS Project – “Vodovorot”
- Skrillex – “Bangarang (feat. Sirah)”
The E3 announcement trailer includes snippets of the aforementioned songs.
Developed by Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft, Just Dance 2020 will be released on 5th November for Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Stadia.